– Rents are normally payable in advance for all rentals in Bali.
Normally a deposit to secure the rental and balance payment within an agreed period between the parties, for example 2 weeks after placement of deposit.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
– It is not customary for agents to hold keys to properties in Bali.
We therefore have to contact owners in advance to make appointments for each viewing.
24 hours’ notice is generally required, for us to arrange viewing of your requested properties.
– It is not possible to rent yearly rentals for shorter periods, and we recommend you consider our short term rentals for periods of less than a year.
– Free internet if included in some of our listings may not be the fastest in the world.
Internet provision service in Bali is by many different companies in Bali and by different methods.
We will do what we can to help potential tenants with upgrading or installation of new internet service, if available in that area.
– Villa maintenance and level of service provided at each property is largely dependent on what has been negotiated between the parties, and we will reflect all parties’ wishes in the agreement that we provide as part of our service.
– Electricity and water are very valuable resources on our island.
These bills are normally payable by the guest, unless otherwise has been specifically agreed.
– Specific licenses are required to run a property as a holiday accommodation, and permission from the owner is required to obtain these licenses.
– We will be more than happy to assist you with any other enquiries that you may have if you wish to contact us.